Welcome to the Procedures Manual
Welcome to the latest online version of safeguarding children procedures for Hull Safeguarding Children Partnership.
Please use the six buttons below to link to the information you require:
- Reporting Concerns - remains as a shortcut to direct anyone to the appropriate place to raise concerns about a child being harmed or ill-treated;
- Contents - will take you to the key section of the manual for guidance concerning the investigation and assessment of child abuse;
- Hull safeguarding children Partnership Website - links directly to the local safeguarding information provided by the partnership;
- Working Together - is a web-enabled version of the latest edition of Working Together;
- Register for updates - enables users of this manual to be notified when the procedures are updated – this will usually be on a 6 monthly basis;
- Amendments - the amendment table is an easily accessible table of changes which have been made to the manual at each update. Every version of the manual is archived by tri.x and can be consulted if necessary.
Please see 'Using this Manual' for details about the way this manual works.
For further details, please contact Hull Safeguarding Children Partnership (HullSafeguardingChildrenPartnership@hullcc.gov.uk).
Last Updated: July 31, 2023